Create your check out link in 3 steps. Start accepting payments online on your website.
Take your business online
- Whether you’re just getting started or are an established brand, our merchant services helps your business grow
- Allow your customers to browse your merchandise, add items to their cart, and check out simply and efficiently.
mobile - contactless payments
Contactless Payments & two-way text messaging low rates
Stay safe while keeping your business moving
- Easily offer contactless dine-in service and fast, easy takeout and delivery, without disrupting your operations.
- Mobile payments refer to any payment made using a mobile device. Due to our ever-increasing smartphone dependence, various ways have been developed to allow consumers to pay conveniently through a phone.
- Contactless payments are pretty much what they sound like—a way of paying for goods or services without physically needing to swipe your card in a machine or pass it to another person. If you’ve even seen a passerby tap their phone at a checkout counter to pay for their latte, you’ve witnessed the technology in action.
Retail and restaurant Point of sales
Choose from a wide range of POS solutions to fit your business. It’s simple to set up your POS software and keep track of your sales.
our experts will recommend the perfect POS to fit your business
- Give your guests a safer experience whether its contactless dine-in, curbside pickup, 3rd party delivery integration or online ordering
- 24/7 customer service, you’ll only have one number to call with any questions
- Whether you have one location or 100, our POS machines like NCR have the tools you need to move faster, modernize operations and enhance your customers’ experience.
A virtual terminal turns your computer into a credit card terminal. It’s perfect for remote billing or taking credit cards over the phone.
how does a virtual terminal work?
- Simply, a virtual terminal is a solution that turns your computer into a payment-processing device, so long as it has internet access. Merchants can use a virtual terminal to process a transaction once they’ve collected a customer’s information over the phone, web, by mail or even in person.
- Take orders online or over the phone and process payments on the spot.
- Key in credit card details and process a payment anywhere you have an internet connection. Your transactions will instantly appear on your Activity page.
- Create recurring payments with autopay.
- Allow your customers to enable autopay on recurring invoices. Payment will process on the frequency you set.